Last updated: 04 February 2021
Interpretation and Definitions
Words whose initial letter is capitalised have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in the singular or plural.
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or portions of our Service.
- Company (referred to as “the Company”, “we”, “us” or “our” in this Agreement) refers to STRAI, Via Serra Carbone 1, 85050 Baragiano (PZ).
- Cookies are small files that are placed on your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing details of your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- The country refers to: Italy
- Device means any device capable of accessing the Service, such as a computer, mobile phone or digital tablet.
- Personal data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- The Service refers to the Website.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes data on behalf of the Company. Refers to third party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing the use of the Service.
- Third Party Social Media Service refers to any website or any social networking website through which a User can access or create an account to use the Service.
- Usage Data refers to automatically collected data generated by the use of the Service or the infrastructure of the Service itself (for example, the duration of a visit to a page).
- The website refers to Vittoria Holiday Homes, accessible from www.vittoriaholidayhomes.com.
- User means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company or other legal entity on whose behalf such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Collection and Use of Your Personal Data
Types of data collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First and last name
- Your telephone number
- Usage Data
- Usage Data
Usage Data is automatically collected when you use the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as your device’s Internet protocol address (e.g., IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
When you access the Service from or through a mobile device, we may automatically collect certain information, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, the unique ID of your mobile device, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that your browser sends when you visit our Service or when you access the Service from or through a mobile device.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
– Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Service may use locally stored objects (or Flash Cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences or activity on our Service. Flash Cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as Browser Cookies. For more information on how you can delete Flash Cookies, please read “Where can I change my settings to disable or delete local shared objects?” available at https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/disable-local-shared-objects-flash.html#main_Where_can_I_change_the_settings_for_disabling__or_deleting_local_shared_objects_
– Web Beacon. Certain sections of our Service and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also called clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that allow us, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other website statistics (e.g., to record the popularity of a certain section and to check system and server integrity).
Cookies may be “persistent” or “session” cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your computer or mobile device when you go offline, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
We use both session and persistent cookies for the purposes set out below:
Necessary / essential cookies
Type: Session cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These cookies are essential to provide you with the services available through the website and to allow you to use some of its features. They help authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these cookies, the services you have requested cannot be provided, and we only use these cookies to provide these services to you.
Type: Persistent cookies
Administered by: Us
Type: Persistent cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These cookies allow us to remember choices you make when using the website, such as remembering your login details or preferred language. The purpose of these cookies is to provide you with a more personal experience and to save you having to re-enter your preferences each time you use the website.
Use of Personal Data
The Company may use personal data for the following purposes:
1. To provide and maintain our Service, including tracking the use of our Service.
2. To manage your account: to manage your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data you provide may give you access to various features of the Service that are available to you as a registered user.
3. For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and execution of the contract for the purchase of the products, items or services that You have purchased or any other contract with us through the Service.
4. To contact you: To contact you by email, phone call, SMS or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as push notifications from a mobile application regarding updates or informational communications related to contracted features, products or services, including security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
5. To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events we offer that are similar to those you have already purchased or requested, unless you have opted out of receiving such information.
6. Handle your requests: To assist and handle your requests to us.
7. For business transfers: We may use your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganisation, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of a bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which the personal information we hold about our users will be used to determine whether or not you have purchased or requested such information.
8. For Other Purposes: We may use your information for other purposes, such as analyzing data, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our service, products, services, marketing and your experience.
9. We may share your personal information in the following situations:
– With service providers: We may share your personal information with service providers to monitor and analyze the use of our service, to contact you.
– For corporate transfers: We may share or transfer your personal information in connection with, or during the course of negotiating, any merger, sale of corporate assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
– With business partners: We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services, or promotions.
– With Other Users: When you share personal information or otherwise interact in public areas with other users, that information may be viewed by all users and may be distributed publicly to the outside world. If you interact with other users or register through a third party social media service, your contacts on the third party social media service may see your name, profile, pictures, and description of your activity. Similarly, other users will be able to view descriptions of your business, communicate with you and view your profile.
– With your consent: We may disclose your personal information for any other purpose with your consent.
Retention of Your Personal Information
We will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when such data is used to enhance security or improve the functionality of Our Service, or we are legally required to retain such data for longer periods of time.
Transfer of your personal data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company’s operational headquarters and at any other location where the parties involved in the processing are located. This means that this information may be transferred to – and stored on – computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where data protection laws may be different from those of your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of your personal data
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (such as a court or government agency).
Other Legal Requirements
The Company may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
– Comply with a legal obligation
– Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
– Prevent or investigate possible unlawful acts in connection with the Service
– Protect the personal safety of users of the Service
– Protect the personal safety of service users or the public
– Protect yourself from legal liability
Security of your personal data
The security of your personal information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. Although we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to other websites
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party site or service.
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By visiting this page on our website: www.vittoriaholidayhomes.com/contact